Welcome to the HR Exchange.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    markymoos is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016

    Wrongful suspension?

    An employee with 14 yrs service was suspended. It now appears what they were suspended for wasn't something they had a condition set on them for. They claim wrongful suspension. After suspension though, employee broke a condition of said suspension. What should employer do? Is employee able to demand lifting of suspension? Can they be disciplined for breaking the condition?

  2. #2
    ElizabethSullivan is offline Social User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    I suggest you to get the advice from any employment attorney. I have heard the appraise of Carney Shegerian from many people as a employment attorney. I think you should consult Carney Shegerian or any other employment attorney. You can call at 1-800-GOT-FIRED (468-3473) for the assistance.

  3. #3
    recfluence is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    If the employer suspended your employment for the reason that is not in under your contract then you can file a case against them. There is employment law in every country. You can concern with the lawyer that deals with these kind of issues.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Back to Top